Program Package Price
€3,995 (roughly $4,500)
The program package covers the following:
- Six transferable credits (two courses) from the Rochester Institute of Technology, USA
- Eight-Day Regional Study Tours to Albania, Montenegro, Croatia (Dubrovnik) and Bosnia (including transportation, hotel, meals)
- Two-day cultural excursion in Kosovo
- Seminars and Workshop
- Basic Course in Albanian Language (15 hours)
- Accommodation throughout the entire five-week program. This includes accommodation in Pristina from the June 22 until July 24, 2020.
- All meals throughout the program: breakfast, lunch and dinner from Monday through Friday at the RIT-K canteen.
- Bus ticket from the hotel – downtown – RIT-K campus (1 July – 30 July)
- Phone card: each student will be provided with an IPKO phone card (€3 credit).
Estimated Additional Costs:
- Round Trip Airfare to Kosovo
- Books & Supplies: € 90 ($ 100)
- Phone card refill: Students can refill their IPKO card at the local IPKO offices in Pristina. For those coming out of countries with locked phones, please unlock before arrival to Kosovo – or inexpensive phones can be found in Prishtina.
- Transport to/from the airport: The ride from the airport to RIT-K campus is 20 minutes and costs € 15 ($17). More information will be provided closer to date.
Other Personal Expenses
Personal expenses during the program vary based on individual spending. While most of the meals are covered in the package fee, weekend meals and personal transportation costs differ depending on student preferences. Meals in Kosovo are very reasonably priced from a range of €2 – €5 ($3 – $6) a dish. Public transportation €0.40 cent ($0.50) and taxis from €1.50 – €5 ($2 – $6) in the surroundings of Pristina. Please contact our student advisers for more information about pricing in Kosovo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that evening and weekend events organized by students will be at student own expense.
3 Credit Course: 1098 €
Group Discounts are available
For information on group discounts from a university and on Faculty-led programs, contact program coordinator Lindita Bicaj and/or program director Dr. Rachel McGinnis at email@example.com.
There is no application fee. To reserve a place in the program, students should pay a non-refundable reservation fee of 200 EUR. This fee will then be deducted from the total of tuition payment.
Full Tuition Deadline: April 10, 2020
Based on students’ needs, the Tuition Fee can be paid via International Transfer OR PayPal.
PayPal payments can be made by clicking on the payment icons below.
Bank details for International Transfers:
Bank Name: Raiffeisen Bank Kosovo (RBKO)
Account name: RIT Kosovo (A.U.K) College
Account Number: 150-100-100-3342-712
SWIFT code: RBKOXKPR
IBAN code: XK051501001003342712
** Cancellations received on or before April 20, 2020 will be entitled to a full refund except for the 200 EUR/220 USD Reservation Fee.